Workers Compensation Lawyer Winter Garden FL, Workers Comp Attorney
Call (813) 254-3516 Today For A Free Consultation
He takes the time to clearly explain the complex and frustrating legal process to those clients injured in the workplace and work aggressively toward getting them their fair and just compensation. His consultations with you about your workers compensation case are always free of charge. Fees for representation are set by Florida statute and vary, depending on your type of work-related claim.
Call today for a free consultation! (813) 254-3516
Workers Comp Lawyer Winter Garden FL
Workers compensation is a benefit that is available to nearly all employees who suffer an injury that arose out of and in the course of their employment. Kevin is a workers comp lawyer that represents injured employees and workers that have been injured while on the job in Winter Garden. When employees are hurt or injured while performing their duties at work, there is a specialized area of legislation referred to as workers compensation law that governs from whom and how much an injured employee can recover.
Kevin has handled thousands of workers’ compensation cases for clients over twenty years from cuts and lacerations to catastrophic head injures. He is committed to assisting injured workers and families in navigating this complicated area of law in order to receive all of the benefits to which they are entitled to receive.
He has extensive experience in all facets of Winter Garden workers’ compensation law and has earned a reputation as a dominant lawyer in the courtroom. He represents injured workers and families in workers compensation cases throughout Winter Garden.
Why This Is The Winter Garden Workers Compensation Law Firm That Works For You
- Kevin has handled thousands of workers’ compensation cases for clients over the past 13 years.
- His workers compensation law firm represents injured workers and families in cases throughout the state.
- He has extensive experience in all facets of workers’ compensation law and has earned a reputation as a dominant lawyer in the courtroom.
- He is committed to assisting injured workers and families in cutting through the red tape to get all the benefits they’re entitled to receive.
- Kevin can put pressure on the insurance company to approve necessary medical treatments in a timely manner. Insurance companies will often delay or completely deny approving expensive medical treatments, such as surgery.
Our Workers Compensation Law Firm Represents You
If you’re unable to reach a settlement, your case proceeds to an administrative hearing or trial before a workers comp judge. During the discovery process (investigation), your attorney may take depositions of witnesses, request your medical records, perform legal research, write your “pleadings” (motions, petitions, and responses to the insurance company), and make sure that everything is submitted on time. At the hearing, your lawyer will present why you should get benefits to the judge, make opening and closing arguments, examine witnesses, and raise objections when insurance companies do something considered improper. If you’re not satisfied with the result of your hearing, your Winter Garden lawyer can help you appeal the decision.
Kevin Moore knows that the injured often have problems getting to an attorney’s office; that is why, wherever you live in Florida, he will come to you!
Call today for a free consultation! 813-254-3516