• Always Available – Virtual Consultations


Trusted Clients

Over $30,000,000+

In settlements


5 Star Reviews

My employer will not report my injury to the insurance company. What can I do?

May 23, 2017

If your employer refuses to complete the DWC-1, the injured worker should contact the Employee Assistance Office at 1-800-342-1741. Personnel at this toll-free number may intervene on your behalf.