Workers’ compensation is a benefit that is available to nearly all employees who suffer an injury that arose out of and in the course of their employment. Our workers compensation lawyers represent injured employees and workers that have been injured while on the job in Florida. When employees are hurt or injured while performing their duties at work, there is a specialized area of legislation referred to as workers’ compensation law that governs from whom and how much an injured employee can recover.
At our Firm, we have handled thousands of workers’ compensation cases for clients over twenty years from cuts and lacerations to catastrophic head injures. He is committed to assisting injured workers and families in navigating this complicated area of law in order to receive all of the benefits to which they are entitled to receive. Click here to see some of the Firm’s Case Outcomes.
He has extensive experience in all facets of workers’ compensation law and have earned a reputation as a dominant lawyer in the courtroom. We represent injured workers and families in workers compensation cases throughout the State of Florida.
Work related injuries or illnesses that trigger workers’ compensation coverage in Florida include the following:
- Catastrophic type injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Automobile Accidents
- Asbestos exposure and occupational diseases
- Asthma and other work related pulmonary conditions
- Back injuries, knee injuries, neck injuries, shoulder injuries and head injuries
- Burns, electrocution, and other injuries suffered in fires and explosions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive trauma injuries
- Chemical burns and toxic chemical exposure
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Eye injuries and hearing problems
- Work-induced emotional and psychiatric problems related to physical injuries
- Work-induced heart attacks, hypertension, or work-induced strokes
There are many Available Benefits in a workers’ compensation case that an injured worker may not be aware. These benefits include the payment of medical bills, job re-training, temporary total disability benefits, permanent partial disability benefits, permanent total disability, total disability benefits, and death benefits if the employee died as a result of a work-related injury.
At our Firm, we take the time to clearly explain the complex and frustrating legal process to those clients injured in the workplace and work aggressively toward getting them their fair and just compensation. His consultations with you about your workers compensation case are always free of charge. Fees for representation are set by Florida statute and vary, depending on your type of work-related claim. For further information about our workers compensation practice please contact us at our office today. To get answers to a variety of other Workers’ Compensation Law questions, please E-mail us.